Friday, February 24, 2012

DAY 24

Today's weight: 201.0

Goal weight: 185

Net Weight Loss Since 2/1/12: 4.6 lbs

Blood Pressure: 108/75

Heart Rate: 55

Energy Level: 6.5

Played tennis last night, and toward the end of the second set I strained a muscle in my left calf and had to retire. It feels better this morning, but still a little sore.

When I started this diet, I wanted to lose ten pounds by the end of the month. I'm obviously not going to make that goal at this point, but that's OK. I've been eating what I want and I'm losing some weight and I'm sleeping better and my blood pressure is great.

I've finished the first draft of the third Nicholas Colt book, and now I'm going through the manuscript and cleaning things up. Hoping to send it off to my agent today or tomorrow, so I better get to it. Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. I think 4.6 lbs eating as you wish pretty much and feeling satisfied, is very good Jude. You may be surprised if you keep moving and eating as you have, that there is a sudden jump downward of more lbs too. Keep going. That you sleep better is a prize too. Your bp holding at levels you like to see, excellent.

    ReplyDelete