Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY 9

Today's weight: 203.6

Goal weight: 185

Net Weight Loss Since 2/1/12: 2.0 lbs.

Blood Pressure: 114/80

Heart Rate: 55

Energy Level: 6.4

Slept about six hours, had a very nice dream before waking up this morning.

I need to go to the store. Out of fruit! Guess it'll be just a pot of decaf for breakfast today.

One of the things I do for exercise is play drums, and lately I've been working on the intro to Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher." It is HARD. I don't know if I'll ever get it right, but at least it's a good workout. My legs are really sore.

I've been consistently writing 1000 words of fiction a day, and I'm almost finished with the third book in the Nicholas Colt series. Book #2 is slated for a late spring/early summer release, and yesterday I finished editing some of the promo text for that. The writing keeps me busy, and it's work that I enjoy. So onward we go!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. cinnamon toast? you really know how to hurt a girl. lol. I could 'smell' it when you said it. Im glad to see you are getting more sleep again another night....and your output is wonderful 1000xday, and finished almost w #3, that is so cool. Sometimes people say they want to write a book really bad. I say, man, the prob is 'finishing a book'... y ou up for that? They often look a little bewildered just cause they havent yet had the experience. But all the more reason to shine on you. That's how many books then in how much time? That you're a drummer makes me smile. My cousin is a drummer in the Indiana Symphony Orchestra (Im afraid i am only a virtuoso kazoo player--not really, I hate the kazoo, now the blues harp, that's a whole other stoy) and he just played ensemble in china, and he has good upper body and leg strength... so you're right on about that. Keep going. And get your groceries your body deserves for nourishment. Decaf is a food group Jude, but only on Mars. lol Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't made it to the grocery, but today for sure!

    ReplyDelete